These pork and pinapple BBQ Skewers will become an instant family favourite, with the right balance of sweet and savoury.
4 tbsp sugar
60ml cider vinegar
1 tps fish sauce
1/2 small pinapple, cored & chunked
1 green pepper, cut into squares
4 spring onions, trimmed and cut
- Cut the pork into cubes.
- On low heat, heat the sugar and vinegar in a pan until melted, add the fish sauce and let cool.
- Add the pork and mix until well covered.
- Heat the BBQ or indoor griddle.
- Thread the pork and pineapple onto the skewers, alternating pieces with the pepper and oninon.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until desired grilled level.
- Serve with side of choice.