Time: 25 min
Servings: ~ 18 cookies
1 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Almond or Rice Flour
1/2 cup Brown Sugar or 1/4 cup of Splenda brown sugar blend
1 -2 scoops: Protein powder (vanilla or peanut butter flavoured)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 dash of salt
1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter softened (not melted)
1/2 cup Milk (or almond milk)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tbsp Water
1/2 cup peanut or almond butter (not oily) ~ (optional ingredient)
3/4 - 1 cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and gradually mix into the wet ingredients until well-blended. If needed, add a small amount more of the water or milk to create a thick and smooth consistency. If adding chocolate chips, stir in at this stage.
3. Chill the batter in the fridge, then drop dough by tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 11-13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
5. Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely before storing in airtight container.