Written by Tim Rigby
Not exactly. There’s a fine line between deriving nutritional benefits from drinking beer and sustaining far too many carbs, yeast and “empty calories”. However, in moderation, there are actually a good number of benefits to drinking beer, according to NBC News.
- Beer contributes to our daily nutrient intake
- Beer may lower your risk of diabetes
- Beer may make your heart healthier
- Beer may build stronger bones
- Beer may boost brain power
- Beer cleans your teeth
- Beer may reduce inflammation
- Beer may help you live longer
In the words of Paul McCartney, “All I need is a pint a day.” So enjoy your brew in moderation and receive some pretty cool nutritional benefits!