Spiced Apple Oatmeal
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 apples, cored & chopped
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp maple syrup, divided
1 tsp cinnamon, divided
1/2 tsp nutmeg, divided
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop vanilla whey
- Add the coconut oil, apples, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the apples for four to five minutes or until they have softened, stirring continuously so they don't stick. Add the milk and oats.
- Stir to combine. Lower the heat and add whey powder.
- Cook for five to seven minutes or until the oats thicken, stirring as needed.
- Divide evenly between bowls and extra milk for desired consistency.